Sunday, May 23, 2010

being single...


as da breeze of freash air pamper n kiss ma face i almost feel the benign presence of warmth around me, a credence of hope, ecstacy in my mind n a benevolent spirit yearnin to b free! i c faces, known n unknown go pass me, sm ahead n sm behind, bt m fyn wid myself n few ppl around me, helpin me feelin ME. i am not alone. smtyms, in the macrocosm of lunatic voices around, one fails to notice da concerning yells of the heart n wen dat happens, at the end of the road one finds darkness n confusion ahead n so gives up! but dats nt the way m feelin ryt nw. m all 2 wise fr dat. so, as i sit bak to wonder wat has made the difference, among all da blurring thots, da one dat seems pellucid s dat i am single. yeah, dats wat i said, i am f***ing SINGLE, baibey!

hey, don get me wrong. all dose charming definitions of luv u give me...m fyn wid dat. n also, dis doesn tk way any wisdom from da fact dat luv s life, dat luv changes u, me, everybdy, dat wid luv u truely understand da virtue of happiness, gives a sholder 2 cry, company to laf, blah blah...
i don possess da merit to belittle nebdy bt surely, do hav da courage n will 2 elucidate wat i believe. SINGLE- doesn onle mean bein a philander ogling at the gal in white t n blue jeans showin off her curves n a cute face wid long hairs, standin next to u, den flirtin wid her, okay if she falls for da trap, else havin wild dreams of her n searchin fr a new gal nxt de. no, dat's not dat. its much more dan dat. its abt da freedom. u don need to care fr nebdy, please nebdy, answer nebdy or hide nething. one fine mornin, i yelled at my own mom cuz she tried to belittle my romantic feelings. i hv seen dad's eyes of concern, distrust n confusion. n no matter hw good a son i try to b today, i cn neva change dose des. perhaps, dose des wre the impetus of change- change fr good. today, its altogeder a different scene. its lyk once bit, one hundered n one tyms shy. all dat matters s dat u'r happy. u wake up every morning, experimenting wid yrself, trying smthing new, not thinkin abt wat ne1 wud say. ur all for yrself. if u cant guarentee dat u ll b happy n b responsible fr wat u did everytym, hw can u make oders happy or tk da responsibility of sm1 else? n neways, hw can u nt get bored of seeing da same gal ova n ova again,everyde....Imagine! i c ppl carrying a tag in deir forehead, falling fr deir juggling thots of novice luv, makin a mess of things n losin deir rational mind....n i kinda feel pity fr dem. no, i don believe dat m not vulnerable myself. sm evenings wen things don go ryt, i sit wid my frenx tokin abt hw i wished i hd sm1 special to share my feelings, my joys, my sorrows, my achievements n my embarressments. bt few minutes l8r, i realise dat i ws doin jus dat. n dere r nt 1 bt many of dem.

well, m all 2 worthless at dis gals-department. i do a gaucherie of things, not knowing wat's on deir minds, wat to do wen, n wat de want to hear. so, i jus raise my hands n say," i give up!" Sigmund Frued once said," The best way n the only way to understand girls is by LISTENING to them." bt sigmund sir, dats again a problem, isn it? hehe...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:56 PM

    really d stark reality!!!Much d same way i used 2 feel long bk.bt neva xprsd dem.U fl lyk d happiest person in da wrld,gvng a damn care 2 al dose picayunic stuffs.bt i tl u neva let dat quintessencial flng f love burn into ashes....love nethng n evrythng dat cms ur way!
    :-P

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger